Looking for inspiration for an upcoming wedding in 2021? Stick with us to hear our picks for the top songs at weddings! If you’re looking for the perfect song for your first dance or to walk down the aisle to, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading to also find out the most popular wedding songs!
Top Songs At Weddings: First Dance
Endless Love – Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
We all know this beautiful song, with lyrics that tell of a love that lasts forever. Classic, moving and guaranteed to make your day memorable!
All Of Me – John Legend
This track is the ultimate promise to love every part of a person. All Of Me is a moving piano ballad all about loving every aspect of your future husband or wife. It is extremely popular, but don’t let that put you off!
The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
This moving song is a top pick for a first dance. Romantic, dazzling and sentimental, it is a great choice.
The One – Kodaline
If you want a track that encompasses the feeling of finding your person, this is it. The One is a popular pick for weddings, but for good reason!
Better Together – Jack Johnson
If you’re looking for a track that is a little more mellow and sweet, this is the song for you. It’s all about everything being better together, and would particularly suit a romantic beach wedding.
Lover – Taylor Swift
A downtempo, romantic pop ballad – this song is warm, comforting and sweet. This track speaks of ‘our house, our rules’ and ‘can we always be this close, forever and ever’. Aww!
Most Popular Wedding Songs
Looking for tried and tested tracks that have proven popular and successful? Or maybe you’re looking to find a unique track and want to know which songs are most used in recent weddings? Here are the most popular wedding songs according to Bride Magazine. Next to them is the percentage of couples surveyed that chose them to walk down the aisle or have their first dance to.
Walking Down The Aisle Songs
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri – 13%
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran – 11%
- Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles – 9%
- Your Song by Ellie Goulding – 9%
- Marry You by Bruno Mars – 8%
- Tale as Old as Time from Beauty and the Beast – 6%
- I’m Kissing You by Des’ree – 6%
- Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls – 4%
- Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper – 3%
- Songbird by Fleetwood Mac – 2%
First Dance Songs
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran –14%
- Rewrite The Stars by Zac Efron and Zendaya – 12%
- All of You by John Legend – 8%
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran – 6%
- Your Song by Elton John – 6%
- Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper – 5%
- Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol – 4%
- Marry You by Bruno Mars – 3%
- Make You Feel My Love by Adele – 3%
- At Last by Etta James – 2%
How Audiosocket Can Help
If you are looking for unique tracks by real artists, Audiosocket have dedicated wedding music playlists. Audiosocket offers unlimited access to tracks starting at just $10 a month. Check out our library now!